Sales Executive at United Mail
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Monday – Friday, full time, day shift
Every client, and every client’s challenges are unique. We handle every case with a personal touch. United Mail believes in asking the right questions, listening, clarifying objectives and setting goals for measurement. We use data to help inform future decisions. Along with a collaborative team of marketing industry professionals, your job will be to understand your client’s business, examine current market trends, explore current communication tools, and develop solutions utilizing United Mail’s expansive suite of tools to help clients generate more leads, more traffic, and convert more of their customers.
We are looking for a Sales Executive with a proven sales record of selling marketing programs involving direct mail with an emphasis on selling programmatic work, utilizing web-based store fronts, digital print, and multi-channel communications. As a Sales Executive, you will be the first point of contact in developing new client relationships and qualifying those opportunities in a team-based environment. We are seeking highly motivated individuals that are driven, competitive, and comfortable presenting at the C-Suite level.
- Make outbound sales calls, email marketing and communication to a variety of national businesses across multiple industries.
- Implement lead generation and prospecting campaigns to increase interest new business opportunities; follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing efforts.
- Work close with marketing team to implement new programs and campaigns to increase the sales pipeline for marketing solution services and other strategic programs/products.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals; reports on special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity.
- Create solutions for prospective clients that will help them grow their business.
- Passion for learning and applying new technologies in interesting and innovative ways.
- Goal oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Establish rapport and maintain contact with clients and potential clients.
- Prepares paperwork to activate and maintain contract services; assist in identifying and resolving client concerns.
- Regularly attend industry events and stay current with all pertinent changes in postal rules, rates, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional environment, preferably sales and marketing related.
- Experience selling print/workflow software solutions is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong work ethic, competitive, and desire a career in Outside Sales.
- Outgoing and personable, sense of urgency, achievement orientation and team player.
- Exceptional phone skills and professionalism.
How to Apply
Apply for a job with United Mail today.
- Email your resume to email@example.com