Junior Manufacturing Maintenance Technician at United Mail
Location: Louisville, KY
Hours: Monday – Friday 2:30 pm to 11 pm or 4 am to 1 am
- Print/Mail Experience Preferred
- Manufacturing Experience
- Flexible to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays
- Solid mechanical knowledge
- Good understanding of computer program functionality
- Ability to apply software skills and knowledge to our equipment
- Ability to use hand and power tools and measuring equipment i.e. oscilloscopes, DMM, etc. Ability to read and interpret technical drawing and documentation
- Full range of motion and unrestricted mobility
- Ability to lift 50-75lbs
- Good analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good project management skills and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal/customer relations skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communications
- Ability to carry out detailed written and verbal instructions independently
- Formal training in electronics/advanced mechanics/software training
- 1+ years in manufacturing maintenance
- Requires strong electronics background, understanding of computer program functionality and software troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in preventative maintenance, replacing belts, etc.
How to Apply
Apply for a job with United Mail today.